Wisconsin Beverage Server - Mobile Friendly Course
The online Wisconsin Beverage Server - Bartender License training course has been approved by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue and fully complies with their requirements.
This course is approximately 3 hours in length, 100% online, fast, secure and 24 hour support is available if needed. Upon completion of the course, you may print out your Wisconsin Bartender License Completion Certification from any computer with a printer.
What this means to you as a liquor-serving employee is that you not only receive protection in the event of an alcohol-involved incident, but you will become more hireable by these quality companies since you will already be certified by a program that is approved through the Wisconsin Department of Revenue program.
Who Should Take the Wisconsin Beverage Server Course?
Anyone who serves alcohol in the State of Wisconsin should take this training in order to receive their Bartender License from their local liquor authority. Bartenders, servers, managers, owners, liquor store clerks, grocery store clerks and gas station clerks should take this course.
How Do I Get Certified?
Follow these easy steps below to take your Wisconsin Beverage Server training and receive your Wisconsin Bartender License certification.
- Enroll in the online class by clicking on the "Click to Enroll" button above.
- Complete the Wisconsin alcohol course online.
- Print your permanent certification immediately.
The goals and objectives of the Wisconsin Bartender License program are:
- Understand beverage alcohol use and its effect on people.
- Define the social effect of alcohol.
- Learn the server's responsibilities and obligations under Wisconsin law.
- Be able to determine customers who are intoxicated.
- Prevent customers from becoming intoxicated by using proven intervention strategies and procedures.
- Learn how to refuse service to intoxicated customers.
- Prevent disturbances and difficult situations in your establishment.
- Learn how to check an ID accurately, and to recognize a fake ID.
Your Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to Wisconsin Department of Revenue approved online alcohol certification course and exam.
- Unlimited 24x7 customer support.
- You may print your official, permanent certificate upon completion.