Beer 101 - Online Beer Course
Beer 101 is an online training course by the Brewers Association. The Brewers Association is the
national non-profit trade association representing the majority of today’s U.S. breweries.
More than 1,000 US brewery members and 19,000 members of the American Homebrewers Association are joined by members
of the allied trade, beer wholesalers, individuals, other associate members and the Brewers Association staff to
make up the Brewers Association.
This class is ideal for:
- Front of the House Management
- Beer Retailers: Liquor, Grocery, and Convenience Stores
- Beer Enthusiasts & Brewers
By taking this course, you will be able to:
- Learn proper techniques to serve and the right way to savor each beer
- Have a better understanding of the world’s oldest beverage and how it has enhanced our culture for
thousands of years
- Explain the basic steps involved in the brewing process
- Possess an expanded knowledge base of the vast variety of beers as well as the food pairings to complement
Beer 101 topics:
- What is Beer and Craft Beer?
- How is Beer Made?
- Creating Different Styles of Beer
- Pairing Beer with Food
- Ordering Beer at a Restaurant
Screen Shots of The Beer 101 Course: